Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011



I am most thankful for...

  • God's presence in my life and his never-ending pursuit of me.
  • My husband and his ever-growing love for me and our family.
  • Hudson - how did I ever live without this baby in my life?
  • My parents for everything they do and how they devote their time and attention to other's people's needs (right now... my needs :)
  • Dustin's family for a guaranteed good time full of laughter and love.
  • The hardest times in our marriage for making the good times great and the bad times bearable.
  • Rachel - where to start... I'm thankful for her struggles with infertility, which has made me more grateful for every minute with my baby (and hers), which has also allowed me to see her minister to so many women going through the same thing, and has opened the conversation for her to share the gospel through their adoption story. For her dedication, love and friendship in good times and bad. For her ability to see straight through me, comfort me, encourage me, and challenge me... and know when to do what. I pray that everyone has a friend like this!
  • Our jobs that provide for our lifestyle and enable us to help others where we can.
  • The internet for allowing me to stay connected with far-away family on a daily basis.
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?