Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Prayer List...

Lately it seems that I am overwhelmed with additions to my prayer list so I thought I would start blogging them as a prayer journal of sorts... Can't wait to see how God blesses and moves in these situations!

(BIL = Brother in law, SIL = Sister in law, MIL = Mother In Law)
  • Dustin's job search
  • A dear friend's quest for conception
  • Mom & Dad - Work and Travel
  • Jonathan (BIL)
  • Lexy & Coleman (niece and nephew)
  • Charlie & Amanda (BIL and SIL)
  • Da (my granddad) - Health and Safety
  • Laura H. & Jennifer W. - easy and safe pregnancies
  • Jo Jones - My aunt's MIL - diagnosed with inoperable liver cancer this week
  • Several of my patients dealing with setbacks and possibilities of degenerative diseases
  • I've been subpoenaed to appear in court and give "expert testimony" Monday morning to testify to terminate parental rights for one of my patients. Hopefully, he will then be adopted by his foster mother.
  • Families and friends of lost loved ones this week! (trey burns, dusty moles, trevor howard, jimmy wagnon, and the list goes on!)
  • My co-worker (for 3 more weeks) and friend Allen decided it was time for a job change. I wish him happiness and fulfillment in his new job.
  • A friend might be getting a divorce
  • Eric Reaves (our pastor) and family - for the loss of a dear friend of his - jimmy wagnon.
  • Rachel's sister Jennifer moved to New Orleans recently
Praises.... this list should be longer but it escapes me right now!
  • John Swinford and his recovery - only God can do what has been done with this man!
  • Allen's job change... I know he's been struggling with this decision
I'm SO thankful for...
  • sound body and mind - specifically the ability to swallow and speak fluently (most of the time)
  • my family and friends - i hope you know how much you all mean to me
  • my husband - he's just so great!
  • my job - hope my boss is reading this :) j/k
  • our home and life together right now
  • our past and broken roads
  • a refreshing desire and curiosity for God and what He's doing in my life
  • God's everlasting love and faithfulness to us

Please feel free to add to this list or make your own! I'd love to hear how God is working in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?