I have a few issues...
1. the initial service technician who installed the box arrived at 6:30 when the appointment range was from 2 - 5. I was not made aware that he would be 1.5 hours late until 4:55. I work full time... waiting 4.5 hours for someone is not convenient for my schedule and caused me to lose hours of work time.
2. Once the box was installed, he made sure that channel 2 worked and then left. Several of our HD channels give a ref code of S0a00 with the message, "one moment please, this channel should be available shortly".
3. I called the next day and reported the issue. I made an appointment for a Saturday from 2-5 (the only day I could work my schedule around yours). I waited and waited. No call. No show. I called the service number and was told that my appointment for Wednesday had been missed and we had been given a credit to our account for the missed appointment. We never made an appointment for Wednesday as I work from 8 - 5 Monday through Friday. The customer service representative said that we could take the box to our local comcast location.
4. My husband took the box to the store this morning and described the problem. The rather rude employee plugged in the box and turned it to 1 standard def channel. She said that our box was fine and said she would set up another service appointment for today (since my husband would be home).
5. My husband works nights (7 pm - 7 am) and sleeps during the day. He expected to be called prior to the service tech's visit. There were no missed calls or messages on either of our phones but there was a note on our door that a tech had been to our house and couldn't reach us.
6. I have now spent over 1 hour on hold with your company trying to straighten this out and have been re-routed multiple times... sometimes to numbers that just abruptly disconnect... causing me to go through the hold process once again just to be re-routed again. I am finally speaking to an agent that seems competent and helpful. Her name is Lydia. I am now setting up yet another appointment to have this issue fixed. If the issue is not resolved, we will not continue our business with your company and will recommend that our friends and family also sever their relationship with you as well. I am very unsatisfied with your service. I also expect to have a prorated bill for the time lost on the channels that are unavailable.