Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Birthday!!




Dustin's parents gave me some coveted yellow box flops and The Message Bible :)

Mom, Dad, Dustin, Da (grandfather), and I ate at Carrabas on Father's Day to celebrate my birthday and Dad's Day... I don't know why my Da is making that face :(

My beautifully ugly Cake inspired by Cake Wrecks :)

Mom and Dad gave me some new make-up and a great big glass pitcher with a spout at the bottom... anyone know what those things are called?

And the best is last... Dustin surprised me with a night at the Wynfrey Hotel and dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse! Yum! We got all dressed up and had a great time! It was more than fantastic!

My birthday was so great. I am so thankful for my friends and family who worked so hard to make it special... having a birthday on or around Father's Day and about 50 other birthdays in the family kind of leaves me feeling slighted sometimes. This year was by far the best.

OOOh and my sweet dear friend Rachel gave me 2 scripture-ware mugs and these sweet notecards (click link) from The Alabama Gift Company.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great birthday! And wow! I've always wanted to eat at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and happy belated birthday! I'm a June girl too. :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?