Sunday, September 12, 2010

P R I D E - that's me...

Wow.. this Seeking Him study is a little painful...
Keep in mind that the word "revival" that is used in this study is not something we do... it's something that we prepare our hearts for God to do. Don't think of it like "I'm going to a revival at my church tonight". Think like "I need to cleanse and prep my heart for God to have room do something great and unfathomable within me."


I also found this website that was very informative and scripture based... Focus on God
I can email you the excel version if you would like... just leave your email address in a comment (you can delete later if you want)

This is from Day 5 of the week about humility...
(click picture to enlarge)

1 comment:

  1. I felt like i needed to circle every one :( See you tonight.....

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?