Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving...


Well Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Today I am thankful for.......
  • God
  • Family
  • Friends
  • My job
  • My church
  • My home
  • My marriage
Tomorrow is our 5th anniversary! We are leaving for Tuscaloosa as soon as I can get away from work in the morning. We will be staying at the Hotel Capstone and I am soooo excited. We plan on shopping and eating a lot! We'll also drive by our old homes and see how/if they've changed. I can't believe that it's been 2 1/2 years since we lived there. We have some great memories from there and sometimes think about moving back (even though we know we won't). Now, I just hope our future children will want to go to UA and we can stay with them whenever we want :) They'll love that!

Dustin and I have been together for 10 years now. It doesn't even seem real to me. I know that God has a plan for us. We have been through so much together and have put each other through some stuff too :) It hasn't always been easy, but what is? Marriage is work. It takes effort to make a good marriage. We are still working on it. As our pastor says, "if your not working on your marriage, your marriage is dying." or something like that :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?