- I will never move back to Gadsden (moved in July 07)
- I will never move back in with my parents (happened July 07)
- I will never work more than my husband (lol)
- I will never forget/lose touch with my high school friends (Bahahaha!)
Now I have caught myself having tons of nevers for when I become a mom.... one day. I want to go ahead and record them so that we can all have a good laugh somewhere down the road while I eat my words.
I will never...
- leave my child alone in a waiting room (especially if he's autistic and under 10 years old) - yes this actually happened yesterday.
- let my child tell me what I will or won't do ("we can't come to therapy today because my 3 year old won't leave the house")
- do my child's homework for them (clarification... I will help but I will not do it for them)
that's my list so far... i'm sure there will be more soon but it escapes me right now.