Sunday, January 10, 2010

Crazy Love

I have had this book "Crazy Love" in my phone (kindle app) for a month or so now and have not really set aside time to read it. Rachel has read it 3(?) times since I told her about it!! After church today D and I went to home group and then books a million  for some coffee. I decided to buy the print copy of the book. Maybe it  will be less distracting than the facebook app on my phone!! I picked up at chapter 3 (which I have already read but didn't want to  start with chapter 4 this late in the day -- if you ever read it you will know why.)

This really stood out to me this time around...
"While God doesn't need us but still wants us, we desperately need God but don't really want Him most of the time. He treasures us and anticipates our departure from this earth to be with Him--and we wonder, indifferently, how much we have to do for Him to get by."

1 comment:

  1. I think I've only read it twice...but gimme some time :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?