Rachel gave me an award... Thank you for all that you are to me! With this award, you nominate 7 blogs, make a link to who nominated you, and tell 7 random things about yourself. Ok, here are the nominees (in no particular order, I love them all!)...
1. "I'm Just Saying" (Christy): Christy is an amazing woman raising an absolutely precious girl and a dirty rotten boy teenager (J/K... I'm sure he's clean. lol:) She is very outspoken and hilarious!
2. Jones Family (Shannon): Shannon is a sweetheart and a fellow "speechie". We went to college together but didn't really get close until after. This girl has a heart for God and a precious husband, son and baby on the way!
3. The Harmons (Laura): Laura and Shannon are childhood BFFs. Laura was my roommate for awhile in college. We learned A LOT from each other (her - how to stand up for herself, me - not to be such a bully) LOL. Laura is married and has a brand spanking new baby girl , Caraline.
4. The Moma Diary (Julie): Julie is a brave woman who has opened her heart and home to her 96 year old, very difficult grandmother. There is never a dull moment in her house! I love the honesty of her blog!
5. Home Cookin (Mark): Ok so he's a guy but I really like his blog. Mark has a heart for God and Home Groups.
6. Life of Leslie (Leslie): Leslie has already received an award from Rachel but I'll give her one too. My favorite expression of hers is, "God, I can't wait for you to rock my world!". She has reminded me to expect great things from our Great God!
7. Lindsey's Life (Lindsey): Lindsey is a fellow "speechie" and alum from UA. She should really blog more :) Lindsey has always been a sweetheart and I'm sure she's a great therapist too!
Now for 7 random facts about me...
1. I married my high school sweetheart and we have a HUGE dog that loves to be the center of attention.
2. I talk in my sleep
3. I am obsessed with my iphone
4. I am obsessed with formatting things... I love it!
5. I've never had truer friends than I do right now.
6. I love jazzy, soulful music
7. I can't go to walmart with D b/c we argue as soon as we walk in the door.