Saturday, June 11, 2011

Walgreens

Did some couponing today...

Walgreens

Total: 113.01
Saved: 67.51
Spent: 45.50

1 Pampers Wipes
2 3-pack Venus Razors
4 All Free & Clear Detergent
2 Nivea Body Wash
3 Gillette Body Wash (men)
2 Gillette Deodorant (men)
2 Tide Stain Release
1 Gillette Fusion Razor (men)

PS... I should have gotten $16 of RR but didn't for some reason. They were kinda rude and didn't know what they were doing. I caught the $10 error while I was there and argued with them about it to no avail. I didn't catch the $6 error until I got home. Oh well. I know I could go back and demand refund/retry but I just don't have it in me.

1 comment:

  1. I hate Walgreens for that very reason. They are always like that. CVS is much more user friendly. I think Walgreens will only print RR for 1 item per transaction and they will only do it for one like item per trip so if you bought 2 Gillette razors that were supposed to print $5RR you couldn't do one transaction right after another because the register catches that they are the same items and won't print the second RR. They also count their RR as manufactures coupons so if you are spending them on an item you have a manufacture's coupon for you have to buy some cheap item so that you have two items for your 2 coupons. It is always very confusing which is why I only shop there when I am just getting a steal! CVS = happy customer.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?