Friday, October 17, 2008

Stuff

It's been 6 days since I started a daily devotional. I am really enjoying the book and the lessons I'm learning through it. It has stuff for spirit, mind, body. I've done ok with the diet part but not the exercise. I need to start back with my personal trainer - Shawn (love him!) to help me get back on track because I have no discipline to do it on my own.

I really really really want a house! It's been 1 year and 3 months living back at home. I love my job and my family, but I want to be me again. I want to cook and clean and have a place to take care of that's mine. I find myself spending more time away from home.

My BFF is still struggling with fertility. I'm scared to death that I will also struggle when we are ready to start trying. At least I know she'll be able to help me through it without losing my mind.

My marriage right now is better than ever! I see D's love more often than not (he's not great at expressing himself). I'm so proud of him lately. He's working so hard in school and loving what he does. I can't wait for him to graduate!!

It's been 8 months since my uncle passed away and I still worry about mom. His death has been very hard on her and my aunt. I wonder if they will ever feel whole again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?