- There are just some things better kept private.
- I think on some level I am depressed.
- It's not wise to blog about work.
I am so proud of Dustin. He has made such an effort to be a great husband. He cooks. He cleans. He does laundry. He barely watches TV. He has taken the lead in Night Light by James Dobson. I could go on :) Even though we have issues - like all couples - I'm happy.
I don't really know why I might be depressed... hmmm - let's think about it. Husband has been looking for jobs for 8 months with no luck, my friend and co-worker changed jobs, my granddad is 83 and seems to be declining rapidly, issues that i can't discuss online, my very dear fertility challenged friend has been on a roller coaster for weeks now and I hurt for her.
I'm not even going to comment on the last one.
So I haven't been sleeping well. I don't know if that's the best way to say it... I can't get to sleep. Once I do, I can't wake up. It doesn't matter what time I go to sleep. What is wrong with me??? I am tired all day! I have not gotten up in time to do my Whispers Of Hope study. Even on the days that I happen to get up on time, I'm not motivated. I know that's horrible to say that I don't have motivation to do my Bible study and spend time in prayer but that's where I'm at right now.
On a lighter note.... here are some things that have made me tremendously happy and kept me going lately...
- Movie night with Mom - Julie & Julia - a must see
- Bought some cute stuff on NotMoira.com
- I painted a Pretty Peacock
- I had a fantastic weekend... one of the best in a long time thanks to some TRUE friends and back porches!
- Bronco is still a great dog! He has such a personality!!
- I'm going to see Sister Hazel Thursday night here in Gadsden!
- I am waiting to receive my "Little" in a couple of weeks! (Big Brothers Big Sisters)
- Paint The Town is still wildly successful!
- The Alabama Gift Company is open and running :)
- Lazy pajama days
- God provides for every need we have... all the time!