PS... this is not my crockpot... but isn't it pretty??
A tasty turkey cutlet recipe, with cranberry sauce and stuffing.
Cook Time: 7 hours
· 2 teaspoons melted butter
· 1/2 cup chicken broth
· 1 apple, peeled, cored and diced
· 1 white onion, chopped
· 1 rib celery, chopped
· 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce (8-ounce can)
· 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
· 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing crumbs
· turkey breast cutlets, 2 to 3 pounds
Combine butter, chicken broth, apple, onion, celery, cranberry sauce, poultry seasoning and stuffing. Place about 3 tablespoons stuffing and fruit mixture on each turkey cutlet, then roll and secure with toothpicks. If cutlets are too thick to roll, arrange in crockpot then top with stuffing mixture. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours (HIGH 3 to 4 hours). Serves 8.