Saturday, March 13, 2010

Couple of firsts…

Last night was the first time I've ever slpet overnight in a hospital. I NEVER knew how little uninterrpted sleep these patients and their family members get... No wonder they're always so grumpyc and now I'm convinced that the ones that aren't are sweet by the grace of God. Da and I both slept really good and hard for about an hour at a time until he needed a breathing treatment or a finger stick or the batteries changed in his heart monitor. Please don't read that as complaining. He definately needed those things but he also needed uninterrupted sleep.

He's always so complimentary and polite to the staff. Even in the middle of the night. He keeps telling me I can leave any time I want :) I think he's tired of being surrounded by people. He was so quiet and peaceful yesterday evening! I even got to read 4 chapters in my book!

Last night was also the first night I've spent away from Dustin in awhile. I miss him :)

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?