Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Moved in...

So we are now mostly moved in!!!! Not unpacked really but we live here now! The kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, and nursery are organized. We haven't decorated and aren't really in a hurry.

The recent tornadoes and devastation that followed really put things into perspective.... like how very unimportant knick knacks are in the grand scheme of things.

Bronco is still at my parents until we can reinforce the fence with rebar to keep him in and not out on rainbow drive! They have been so wonderful to us always. I do think they are sad that we moved out but probably happy that this will be the last time they have to move us :). Dustin's brother, Charlie, and dad's friend, Randy, were a HUGE help too! We couldn't have done it alone! One of Mom's jobs was to stop me from overdoing it or lifting too much :). It's hard to watch people work their tail's off hauling your crap and not really be able to help.

I go today for the glucose test and the 4D ultrasound!!!!! I can't wait to see his face!!!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?