Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

I can't believe it's already Tuesday. I worked for a couple of hours yesterday but it didn't feel like a work day.

We got home safely from Texas on Sunday afternoon. Dustin and Dad picked us up at the airport. On the way home we stopped at Kinomi in Trussville to eat sushi (our favorite!). It was so good!

Texas was fun. I love staying at their house because they are such gracious hosts. I am so excited for Elizabeth. Her graduation was beautiful and I am so glad I was able to be there. It was sad at first because Pat wasn't there. However, I have such a peace about his death. I feel that his death has touched more lives in positive/growing ways than anyone could imagine. God always does what's best for us and for his kingdom and sometimes that means that we lose loved ones along the way. I am so proud of Cindy and Elizabeth for being such survivors through this! Hopefully we will make another trip this fall and see Elizabeth all set up at TCU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?