Saturday, March 13, 2010

Who You ARE

Written by a friend who did Living Beyond Yourself last year. I just got to the part that inspired this lovely rhyme. I love this study!!!

I Have Faith In Who You ARE
In a world that feels so black and white
Expected to do all by our own might
Lord, let me not have faith fueled by sight.
I thank you for who you ARE!

Strengthen me when I doubt or worry
Remind me of your redemption story
Let me have faith to bring you glory
I have faith in who you ARE!

Help me remember we are set apart
Our hope in you is where we start
Let me not seek your works, but seek your heart
I seek you for who you ARE!

You are unchanging and remain the same
That miracles can be done in your name
But if the answer is "no" I will still proclaim
I praise you for who you ARE!

***********************************************
Hebrews 13: 8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Psalm 62:2 He alone is my rock a and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.

Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him a must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

2 Corinthians 5:7 We live by faith, not by sight.

Psalm 117:2 For great is his love a toward us, and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever. Praise the LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?