Sunday, March 14, 2010

Blahdy Blah

FOR TODAY . . . March 14, 2010
Outside my window . . . it's dark, cold, and a very dirty dog is staring at me! 
I am thinking . . . I am so excited to sleep in my bed tonight!

I am thankful for . . . my health, family, friends, job
I am remembering . . . funny things Da said this weekend
I am going . . . to bed early tonight
I am currently reading . . . Living Beyond Yourself, So Long Insecurity, & Crazy Love...  
I am hoping . . . to be able to walk tomorrow

On my mind . . . my grandfather, my mom staying with him this week

Noticing that . . . I'm insecure

Pondering these words . . . I have faith in who you ARE... not what you DO!

From the kitchen . . . Taco Bell 
Around the house . . . messier than I'd like it to be

One of my favorite things . . . cookie dough
 
From my picture journal . . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?