Thursday, October 7, 2010

Insomnia

I've pretty much decided that I'm never going to sleep. I've been packing boxes for the big move since I got home (on and off with breaks for Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice of course :). We have so much stuff for such a small house! So far, I've packed 14 Paint The Town paintings, ALL of my elephants, candle holders, and other decorative stuff. I've also been doing laundry and packing to stay with Da this weekend. I'm a little nervous because he is so sick but I'm sure we'll be fine. I'm very excited to play with his puppy, Monroe... and hopefully get some exercise in... maybe we'll walk around the block a few times.

I'm so excited about moving in with Mom & Dad. I think I will feel a lot safer while D is at work. I mentioned in my last post that I felt like God was gently nudging us out of this house.  Our neighborhood has been through some random car and house break-ins lately... and it's supposed to be a "safe" area of town... not feeling so safe over here! Our house has some major water/drainage/foundation issues... it always smells like mildew, none of the doors close all the way, etc... [sooooo happy it's just a rental and I don't have to worry about fixing it]. And last... the owners are wanting to renovate soon.

I think I hear the dryer cutting off... until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?