Friday, February 20, 2009

Encounter God....

This weekend I'm participating in "Encounter God" at church. Everyone says... It's Life-Changing! That's what I need. I'm doing the homework now and there's a very liberating exercise about forgiveness - something I've never had a good grip on. Our worksheets will be burned tomorrow and I want to preserve this piece as a reminder to forgive and how to do so...

From Broken To Whole:

Person, Offense, Feelings...

1. D - too personal - hurt, angry, sad, scared, broken, unforgiving, people pleasing...
2. GF - again... too personal - sad, angry, apathetic, unforgiving
and the list goes on....

"Heavenly Father, I CHOOSE to forgive (person) for (offense). This made me feel (feelings)."

I can so do this! This is exactly what I needed... to LET GO of all the "feelings" caused by others... that I allowed myself to hold onto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?