Thursday, July 16, 2009

Newish Friend

Tonight I went to Rachel's small group girls gathering - even though I don't attend her small group :) Present: 7 others @ Jesanna's house. I had a great time. It was so nice to be included and involved with other women around my age. Afterward one of the girls came over to my house and we sat on the porch and talked for at least 2 hours. First talking about surface stuff then getting deeper. It seems that most of my conversations lately have led me to share what God is doing or has done in my life. It's so amazing to feel God working in me and hear it come out of my mouth. I feel like she really needed to hear about my life and get to know me on a deeper level and in turn she was able to open up.

We talked about friendships, marriage, dating... relationships in general. It always came back to God. I LOVE that! I am so very blessed to have friends and friendships who encourage me to grow in Christ and hold me accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?