Saturday, May 8, 2010

Walking trail :)

Bronco and I spent about an hour wandering through the James D Martin Wildlife Park behind the Gadsden Mall.  He's never been in such an open space before so I was kind of nervous.  It is really a beautiful area!  Leashes are "required". As you can see in the picture, he had his leash on. I let him roam for most of the time unless I saw people up ahead.  He's such a sweetheart and just wants to be loved on but he has NO idea how intimidating it is to see him galloping toward you... especially if you don't know him.  There are several long piers throughout the park.  We rested for a little bit and watched the ducks.  They did not like that big furry white thing looking at them!  I think he wanted to go swimming too :).  When it was time to go and we made it back to the car, he did everything in his power to stay. He refused to get in the car for about 5 minutes. I had to trick him by walking him around to the other side and throwing a treat in with him.  We had a blast and I can't wait to go back and let D see how he does :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?